It’s Leonardo Padura, not di Caprio.
Hi! Welcome to my blog! I’m so glad you’re here.
Encourage others to be in the kitchen since I started this blog few years ago to share my recipes. I’m here to assist you try new edge in life and put in a little international flavor into your everyday activities.
I really like to make easy and delicious dishes inspired by places throughout the world. Most of my recipe inspiration arises from my traveling abroad.
Here some little things about me:
- I reside six acres outside Portland, Oregon, but I’m only home after I run out of time or money to travel.
- I make my own beer!
- I really like to watch documentary. I watch the National Geographic series in full at least once each year.
- I openly wept at the launch of the newest Star Wars movie.
- I’m recently divorced. Guess you didn’t see that one coming!
- I have four tattoos, three of which may or may not be Egyptian hieroglyphics that likely don’t
- mean what I think they mean.
- Our two cats, Tisa and Kito, are the personalities of my snapchat bill along with my life.
- I simply turned to 52 this year and freaking out like 82%.
- I studied pharmacy as an undergrad.
- I’ve a master’s level in Business Administration. I really do use that shit, though.
- I practice yoga and meditation.
- In two months I will be enjoying 12 months of keeping my houseplants alive.